January 27, 2005

Attack of the idiots.

6-something A.M.--The Malcontent is sitting at home, mildly eating his breakfast of leftover Kung Pao chicken, when some bloated, pin-headed baldie comes on the news "explaining" how his coterie of nutjobs in his "nonprofit organization" are lobbying for a law that will "protect marriage" and "keep marriage the way God intended--between one man and one woman."

"Wait," said The Malcontent, "Did you just say you are attempting to have the government codify your religious beliefs into law?"

But did the guy on TV answer? Noooooo. He just kept on spouting his ignorant, gay-hating, illogical, unconstitutional blather, with frequent references to his imaginary friend-in-the-sky who he thinks agrees with him.

So, just in case the message hasn't come through....

If you are reading this, you who disrupted my peaceful breakfast, you're a jerk, your ideology is repugnant, keep your moronic religious dogma out of my statehouse, and get off the backs of my gay brothers and sisters, who just want to form a family under the legal structures of the secular state. You f***ing idiot.

Hmm. Whaddya know? I think I'm back.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippie!! You're back! ;)

kb

4:56 PM  
Blogger acw said...

Was it "Dr." Wildmon from the American "Family" Association? Because I know how to contact him directly.

10:32 AM  
Blogger The Malcontent said...

ACW--

No, if it were "Devil Don" Wildmon, I'd have thrown up my breakfast (and possibly had a seizure) because who can deal with THAT first thing in the morning?

It was somebody from Maryland who is heading up the "Marylanders United to Oppress Gays Because We Are Narrow-minded Shitheads" campaign or some such.

I missed his name and organization, which they did not flash up on the screen after the initial flash. I called Fox 45 yesterday to ask if they could identify him and they sent me to morning anchor Harold Fisher's phone mail because "it was his story" (and because the person who answered the phone was an asshat). Yeah, I'll be waiting for that return call,which should be forthcoming any minute now.

Any minute. Now.

Yep. Waiting.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home