July 21, 2004

Blogger's Block.

To have a forum, then to have nothing to say. It's pathetic.

I, who am usually chock-a-block with opinions (some of which are actually informed), am struck dumb. While I believe that it may just be a lingering malaise related to near-complete work dissatisfaction, it has really robbed me of my ability to write. I am two weeks over deadline on a freelance piece, my day-to-day work dribbles out in an unsatifying stream. And this blog? Wheezing towards lift-off.

I am afraid to become just another yammering political gasbag ("Too late!" cries the Peanut Gallery. "F#@k you!" replies our intrepid blogger.) and equally afraid of becoming an introspective self-referential mope-jockey whining about what to write.  

Waiting for the block to break.

Waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home